Discover exclusive living space at IL Primo by Emaar Properties in Downtown and surround yourself with all the comfort and luxury.
70/30 (2 YEARS)
Aug - 2022
Come and be a part of IL Primo at The Opera District, a signature project spanning 77 storeys by leading developer Emaar Properties in Downtown Dubai. The tower features elegant and spacious 4, 5 & 6 bedrooms apartments and duplex units, infused with all the latest amenities.
Given the prime location of the tower and its proximity to The Opera, you will experience a tranquil and serene lifestyle. Every single aspect of the finely crafted residences is geared towards offering access to first-class living conditions.
In a bid to offer a sense of exclusiveness, the residents can avail round the clock concierge services. Besides, to help you move in and move out, the tower also gets a separate entrance for the staff. The project is also part of a flourishing entertainment and cultural neighbourhood and as such, you will find a way to enjoy and experience the music concerts and other events that take place around the year.
Made available in different sizes, the high-end and upscale apartments in this development are considered the epitome of luxury and elegance.
State of the art gym with all modern equipment for those who are keen to stay fit and healthy
Movie theatre lets you to spend some quality time with your family and have a great time
Infinity pool offering stunning views of the Burj Khalifa and allowing you to relax and unwind
Games room for those who are keen to stay active and prefer various sports activities
Careful attention to detail and clean, well structured code ensures a smooth user experience for all your visitors.
Cigar lounge is where you can socialize with like-minded people in the evening and make new friends
Fine-dining restaurants offering you an ideal opportunity to get a fine taste of cuisines from across the world.
24x7 round the clock security and concierge services to enhance your whole living experience
THE ULTIMATE CENTRALCITY LIFESTYLE
Because of the prime location of 77- storey residential tower, the residents will stay a few distances away from the world’s tallest tower- Burj Khalifa, The Dubai Mall and Souk Al Bahar. Owing to its proximity to Dubai Metro and other key road networks, you will be in a position to explore the whole city in a span of a few minutes.
The floor plans of the residential units are designed to accommodate your demanding lifestyle narratives. With the residential units occupying half the floors of the towers and sizes ranging from 484 to 1059 sqm , you will never have to worry much about space constraint. The generous living space and the facilities embedded on it pave the way for you to live in absolute comfort.
Emaar IL Primo at Downtown Dubai is now made available with a feasible 70/30 payment plan, wherein you pay 70% during construction till completion, and the remaining 30% after completion. With the number of options that are in place, you will find it easy to secure an elegantly designed residential apartment with remarkable ease.
2 Bedrooms & Above: Attractive 2 Years Post-Completion Payment Plan
Size : 4,587.14 - 5,095.42 sq.ft.
Price from : AED 18,040,888
Size : 10,778.44 sq.ft.
Price from : AED 44,969,888
Business Central Towers, Media City,
Tower B, Level 14, No. 1404, Dubai, UAE.
+971 52 858 1104